Mastermind lets you send and read SMS text messages, make and answer phone calls, get caller ID, find your phone, get notifications and launch apps on your mobile device and television via Alexa and Google Assistant voice-enabled devices.
Mastermind connects your smartphone, personal computer, and television to Alexa and Google Assistant voice-enabled devices (Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Alexa on phones, Google Home, Google Mini, Google Assistant on phones, Android Auto in cars)
- Send and receive SMS text messages
- Initiate and Answer phone calls
- Find your phone
- Get Caller ID
- Read and manage all app notifications whether they come from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, FB Messenger, Uber, Netflix, Youtube or any other app!
- Cast photos and phone notifications to Chromecast TV
- Get phone battery charge, data usage stats and app usage stats
- Turn on Wifi, Bluetooth and Do not disturb
- Launch Mobile Apps
- Start Google Maps navigation
- Send articles from your phone and personal computer to Alexa to read aloud
- See your phone’s notifications, text messages, and phone calls on your personal computer
Watch a video of how to use Mastermind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URM4NE1GXb8 and subscribe to the Mastermind Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSWJb3L65NvLO8-WKk7LBYqlzwDEO1cVG
6 reasons to try out Mastermind:
When your phone rings, say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind Who’s Calling?”. To send unwanted calls to voicemail, say “Alexa, Ask Mastermind to Reject Call”.
When you want to send a quick text message, say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind to Send Message”. Then say the full contact name and message and Mastermind will send the message using your carrier phone number no matter which carrier you have or which part of the world you are in.
To make a hands-free phone call, say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind to Make Phone Call”. Then say the contact name and Mastermind will initiate the call from your phone or make a hands-free bluetooth call from a connected bluetooth speaker using your phone.
When your phone dings, say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind What Was That?” to find out what the notification was. Mastermind will read out the email, Facebook update, WhatsApp message, Tweet, Instagram post or any notification instantaneously without you reaching for your phone.
Can’t find your phone? Just say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind to Call My Phone”.
First thing in the morning, say “Alexa/Hey Google, Ask Mastermind to Get My Status Update”. Then listen to your phone’s battery charge status, new text messages, notifications, and upcoming calendar events.
Mastermind currently works on the following platforms:
- Amazon Echo
- Echo Dot
- Amazon Tap
- Google Android Phones and Tablets (5.0 Lollipop and above)
- Google Chromecast TV
- Google Chrome
- Any Alexa Voice Enabled app or device (e.g. Logitech ZeroTouch Car Mount, Reverb app)
- Google Home
- Google Mini
- Google Max
- Google Assistant on phones
- Android Auto in cars
- NOTE: iOS support coming in early 2018
Mastermind is powered by the Convessa Connected Conversational Platform. Convessa is the most powerful enterprise-grade connected conversational platform available. Learn more at http://www.convessa.com. Mastermind takes your security and privacy very seriously. Mastermind uses Convessa’s enterprise-grade, end-to-end encryption to make sure that all of your information is safe from prying eyes.
Dan McCafferty and Nik Bhattacharya are Co CEOs of Convessa and the Co Founders of Mastermind.